Saturday, October 09, 2004

Dr. File Finder's Home Page

Dr. File Finder's Home Page

"Welcome! I'm glad you stopped by my review area. This is where you'll find current reviews of great software products as well as the archive of reviews I've done in the past. Please feel free to browse this site. All of the products reviewed are excellent. I've been reviewing software online for a long time -- over 20 years. And I'm a firm believer that software reviews are beneficial to everyone, both software developers and software users. So, if you're a webmaster looking for valuable content and would like to access these reviews for your site, you are encouraged to do so. Please read the agreement section on the 'How-To' tab along with the notes on displaying the reviews on your site. Software developers who have products that are reviewed can feel free to point to their review page. New reviews are posted every Thursday!"

No comments: