Tuesday, September 06, 2005

+ The Jimi™ Wallet + (compact plastic wallet)

+ The Jimi™ Wallet +

jimi_home

EDITTED: I thought this was really cool until a friend told me about this video clip where they hold one up. I sketched out the actual size, 4 1/2" x 2 5/8 x 9/16". That's way taller than a credit card, the width and the depth is okay but the height is just too much.

A slim and I think plastic wallet that holds 5 credit cards plus cash. It flips open and is setup to hold 4 cards on one side and has a moneyclip to hold cash and a single card on the other side. They are selling it in assorted colours:
  • Aqua
  • Clear
  • Magenta
  • Safety [orange]
  • Sea Glass [seafoam ;-D ]
  • Smoke
for U$14.95 + U$3.05 USPS shipping. I might just have to pick one up to check it out. I'm torn between smoke and my seafoam namesake.

Compact, splash-proof, and colorful, Jimi™ is the wallet re-born. Jimi™ is a real pocket wallet - as in one that fits in your pocket. Is it a travel wallet? A take-out-at-night wallet? Cycling wallet? Snowboard wallet? Eco wallet? Sure. All of the above, but it's also been called the anti-wallet, so go figure. What we know is that with Jimi™ you carry less crap, are more successful at work and have more fulfilling relationships. Actually we have no evidence for the second two; it's just a feeling.

So if you've ever said my wallet sucks or are simply curious, hit the demo button. Jimi™ could be just what you're looking for.

No comments: