Friday, March 11, 2005

Pimp Junta � Blog Archive � Sonicare Elite 7300 Review

Pimp Junta � Blog Archive � Sonicare Elite 7300 Review
Finding them was harder than I thought it would be. When I walked into the drugstores, I asked if they sold higher-end electric toothbrushes.

The sales associate ended up pointing me in the direction of some €10 Oral-B’s. I laughed with thinly-veiled contempt and patted the girl on her shoulder, “No no, I want a higher-end model.”

“What do you mean by a higher-end electric toothbrush?”

“Think ’scour muscle off of bone’” I chipperly replied, having given some small thought to this definition.

The sales associate screwed up her eyes, bit her lower lip, then folded her teeth back into the purse of her mouth. “This one makes a whirry noise,” she insisted.

No comments: