Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Review: Schick Quattro Midnight Razor

Just tried the new Quattro razor. I've tried the Sensor, Mach 3, Mach 3 Turbo and Xtreme 3 razors. The Quattro does give the best shave out of all of them, but it's not at smooth as the Mach 3. The Mach 3 glides better but the Quattro still shaves better.

The best thing about the Mach 3 is the way the head connects to the handle, there is nothing behind it so it rinses clean really easily. That's the problem with the Quattro, it's mounted like a traditional razor so it's a pain to clean, mine still isn't clean.

PRO:
  • good shave
  • wires actually seem to prevent nicks
  • traditional head attachment give a more controlled shave
CONS:
  • just as expensive as the others
  • can't clean the thing
Product Site
Another Review
Schick Quattro Midnight Razor

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

***HeadShaver Experience***
I personally think that there is going to be a paradyne shift in shaving during this next decade. Companies are coming out with Cryo-ed blades that last longer and new technologies that extend the life of the blades and provide a better shave. These technologies still use the Gillette and Schick high quality blades but a single blade can last 3-4 months.

I shave my head and blow through the blades (1 blade per week) and I bought a product call Razormax that claims to extend blade life. I found through experience that it does and this has saved me some serious money on blades. I was very sceptical but had a friend that swears by it and got me to try it. Do a search on Razormax or try www.razormax.com and you should be able to find a site that sells it. - Steve Thompson