Wednesday, December 14, 2005

eBay Guides - XM vs. Sirius Satellite Radio -- Which One Do You Buy

eBay Guides - XM vs. Sirius Satellite Radio -- Which One Do You Buy:

I've been an XM Radio subscriber for almost 2 years, I've got one in both of my cars. Recently, I had to rent a car for a couple weeks, and the car came with Sirius Radio...while they're both excellent products, I noticed a few differences and thought I'd share my thoughts with folks who were shopping for a satellite radio for a holiday present or an upgrade to their own car or home stereo system.

I'm sold on satellite radio. I have a 40 minute commute each way to work over a mountain range, and reception for AM/FM radio is mediocre. Regular radio stations have a very limited variety of choices -- I love sports programming and a variety of music programs, but on regular radio I just don't stations that fit what I'm interested in. So when I got a new car 2 years ago, I took it straight to the local car stereo shop and had them install a new radio with XM radio.

No comments: