Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Drop Shipping scam: Aces Full of Links: Half Annoyed

Aces Full of Links: Half Annoyed:
Comment/ Question: Hi,

Would you mind sending this package without a packing slip and/or invoice? I would really appreciate it. Also, please use delivery confirmation, if possible - I only make this suggestion, as the USPS is far less likely to lose the package.

If this item is a different condition (used/new/etc.), binding or media type (softcover/hardcover/tape/disc/etc.), edition or version (international/etc.) or differs in any way from your listing, please refund this order immediately.

You don’t need to respond to this email unless there is a problem with the order. However, if you write me with a question and I don’t respond right away, please hold the order until you hear from me. I receive a lot of emails and sometimes I’m backed up. Thank you!!

No comments: