Wednesday, February 02, 2005

eBay item 5553717789 (Ends Feb-02-05 18:04:26 PST) - Genuine One of a kind Paper Clip for Tsunami Relief

eBay item 5553717789 (Ends Feb-02-05 18:04:26 PST) - Genuine One of a kind Paper Clip for Tsunami Relief: "Up for grabs is this one of a kind genuine paper clip. Look at it shine with finesse :) It was first acquired in late 2002 when I was pursuing a career at the famous Cavalier Hotel. I was doing construction and renovation at the Original Cavalier on the hill under the direction of Mike Norman. I actually found it buried under some sand which the hotel actually sits on in the basement or what fellow employees called 'the dungeon'. Some say that the hotel itself carries it own unique history of myths and legends but to randomly stumble across it in a basement buried in sand is unique. I can say my luck hasnt been the best up until I found this clip. Since then I have found a sucessful career as an IT Director at prominent multimillion dollar corporation without any college education, as well met a beautiful women who I am now proud to call my fiance at the age of 22. Theres not much that I can say other than I believe that this paper clip has brought me good fortune which I hope to pass on. I have always keep it with me wherever I go. It has rounded edges and can be used to make a bow and arrow like Gizmo in Gremlins 2. Proceeds of this auction will be passed on to the Tsunami Relief directly. Please feel free to ask any questions and thank you for looking at this auction."

No comments: