Thursday, February 17, 2005

Introducing the Hipster PDA

43 Folders: Organizing Your Hipster PDA
Recently, I got sick of lugging my Palm V around, so I developed a vastly superior, greatly simplified device for capturing and sharing information. I call it “The Hipster PDA.”

So this is what ol' deftone has been doing. Call me a non-ludite but I like my PocketPC. It can do things a blank piece of paper can't do like find the square root of a number. Do you have any idea of how difficult it is to find the square root of number without a calculator or sine, cosine and tangent tables? I once spent an hour solving a problem because I didn't have a calculator but had the tables and wanted to prove to myself that I could do it. Man it is one hell of a pain in the ass. That and I can read books without having to write them first.

No comments: